Wellington is currently at Alert Level 2
Golden rules at Alert Level 2
- Everyone can return to work and school.
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer app to scan in everywhere you go, and have Bluetooth tracing turned on.
- Wear a face covering when you go out and about.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, isolate immediately and call Healthline for advice about a test.
- Get vaccinated.
- Physical distance 2m from others in public.
- Gatherings can have up to 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors.
See the Unite Against COVID-19 website for further information on what Alert Level 2 means for you: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and-updates/alert-level-2/
Information for the education sector