This page explains how Wairarapa, Hutt Valley and Capital & Coast District Health Boards use any information you give to us through this website and the way we protect your privacy as we do so.
Protecting the privacy and personal data of the visitors to our website is extremely important to us. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss and alteration of information under our control.
- We do not collect any personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us.
- Any information you do provide will be held by us
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website.
Use and disclosure
- We use personal information that you provide to us via this site only for the purposes for which you supplied it.
- We do not share your personal information externally unless it is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information (i.e. to investigate a complaint) or, where sharing it is permitted by law.
- If you provide feedback regarding our website we will use it only to develop and improve this site.
- We analyse site browsing patterns of visitors to our website to improve our services. This information does not identify the person browsing in any way.
Your rights and choices
We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access or correction to your medical information please email medical records please contact:
This privacy statement does not cover links within this site to other websites.
View Privacy Statement