If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, get tested.
How to get tested
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 it is FREE to get a COVID-19 test. You can get tested at:
See more information at https://healthpoint.co.nz/covid-19/
If you have medical questions, call your local GP for advice or Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
People who test positive for COVID-19 are required to isolate for seven days. Household contacts don't need to isolate, but are recommended to test daily for 5 days and wear a mask when leaving the house.
Find out the latest news and updates on COVID-19 vaccination and boosters.
Simple tips to stay well
Here's some simple steps you can take to protect your whānau, your community, and yourself from COVID-19 and other illnesses:
- Wear a face covering where required or when you feel it is appropriate
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Use good ventilation
- Clean or disinfect shared surfaces regularly