Wellington is currently at Alert Level 2
Golden rules at Alert Level 2
- Everyone can return to work and school
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer app to scan in everywhere you go, and have Bluetooth tracing turned on
- Wear a face covering when you go out and about
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, isolate immediately and call Healthline for advice about a test
- Get vaccinated
- Physical distance 2m from others in public
See the Unite Against COVID-19 website for further information on what Alert Level 2 means for you: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and-updates/alert-level-2/
If you have symptoms of COVID-19
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or call your local GP for advice.
Your GP or Healthline may refer you to a CBAC (community based assessment centre) to be screened and assessed for testing, and tested if you meet the Ministry of Health criteria.
Click your local area for more information on CBACs in Wellington, Kāpiti, Hutt Valley, Wairarapa.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccinations in the Wellington region, check out the Vaccinate Greater Wellington website.
Simple tips to stay well
The following are some simple steps you can take to protect your whānau, your community, and yourself from COVID-19 and other illnesses:
Information for contacts