If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, get tested.
How to get tested
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 it is FREE to get a COVID-19 test. You can get tested at:
See more information at www.covid19wellingtonregion.health.nz/testing-tracing/
If you have medical questions, call your local GP for advice or Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
With Omicron circulating in our community, it's important to prepare your whānau for the possibility of self-isolating.
Find out the latest news and updates on COVID-19 vaccination and boosters across the greater Wellington region.
Simple tips to stay well
Here's some simple steps you can take to protect your whānau, your community, and yourself from COVID-19 and other illnesses:
- Wear a face covering
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Clean or disinfect shared surfaces regularly
- Keep your distance from people you do not know