Notifying a gastro or respiratory outbreak to Public Health


If you're notifying about an illness outside of the Greater Wellington region, you can find your local Public Health service and contact them directly from the Te Whatu Ora website.


Notify for Aged Residential Care Facilities

Notify for Schools

Notify for Early Childhood Centres

Last updated 16 November 2023.